|Title & Ref.No:||Tender Notice for Road Safety Campaign through Publicity Materials|
|Tender File:||Click To See... (63KB, )|
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS
TENDER NOTICE FOR ROAD SAFETY PROGRAMME
Bids are invited for the financial year 2012-13:-
Printing and distribution of publicity material on road safety to all the State Govts./UT Administrations/Schools.
2. Interested professional agencies may submit their proposals. Bids are to be submitted in two covers: -
3. Conditions for qualification:-
4. Sealed cover bids are to be addressed to the Director (Road Safety), Room No.146, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Transport Bhawan, New Delhi and should be submitted to the Facilitation Counter of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways latest by 11:00 A.M on 01.10.2012. Each envelope containing the bid cover should be super scribed as under:
5. The technical bid will be evaluated on certain parameters viz. (i) Experience in the field of road safety publicity for 3 years (15%), (ii) Experience of working with the Central Ministries/State Governments/PSUs (Central or State) /Autonomous Bodies (Central or State Governments) etc. on social/public service advertisement for 3 years (10%), (iii) Innovativeness, effectiveness and relevance of concept, layout and design (25%), (iv) Appeal of concept to target various groups i.e. pedestrians, cyclists, School Children and non-motorized transport, and motorized transport like two-wheeler riders, car drivers, heavy motor vehicle drivers, or other relevant road users etc. (30%), (v) Behavioral research inputs in the concept, layout and design etc. (20%).
Evaluation of tender will be based on scores involving technical & financial parameters in the ratio of 60:40, in respect of each item separately in all the categories of Publicity through print media
6. The technical bids will be opened at 11.30 am on the same day i.e 01.10.2012.
7. Tender documents for printing and distribution of publicity material can be purchased on any working day from Facilitation Counter of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways between 10 am to 4 pm on payment of Rs. 5000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) by submitting a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Pay & Accounts Officer (Sectt.), Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Transport Bhawan, New Delhi after submission of written request on the letter head of the agency. The tender documents can also be downloaded from the Ministry’s website: morth.nic.in. In the case of downloaded tender form, a demand draft of Rs. 5000/- drawn in favour of “Pay & Accounts Officer (Secretariat), Ministry of Road Transport & Highways” is required to be submitted at the time of submission of the tender documents inside the cover containing ‘technical bids’.
8. The Notice inviting tender is also available on the Ministry’s website: morth.nic.in.
9. The Government reserves the right to accept or reject any offer without assigning any reason.