You are here
ANDHRA PRADESH MOVES AHEAD
The rapid pace of NH development in Andhra Pradesh ensures seamless connectivity with neighbouring states.
- 30 major works spanning a length of 1,637 km worth Rs. 14,506 Cr are in progress.
- Total length of NH reaches 7,118 km.
- Investments worth Rs. 1 lakh Cr in total have been planned for development of NH.
MAKING ASSAM ACCESSIBLE
Assam has seen rapid progress in road infrastructure development since 2014.
- Assam reaches a length of 3,909 km of NH.
- Dedicated to the Nation by Shri Narendra Modi, the 9.15 km long Bhupen Hazarika Setu; India’s longest bridge worth Rs. 876 Cr.
- Over 300 km of NH under upgradation.
CHHATTISGARH 24X7 CONNECTED
The State of Chhattisgarh has seen rapid progress in road infrastructure development since 2014.
- Chhattisgarh reaches a length of 3,508.4 km of NH.
- Rs. 9,070.02 Cr awarded for road works spanning 1,690.92 km.
- Socio-economic progress is at a new pace
GET SET GOA
Highways in the State till 2014 were 262 km. In 2018, the NH span in the state, including in-principle length reaches 668 km.
- Over 229.40 km of Highways have been included under Bharatmala.
- 28 projects worth Rs. 4,070 Cr with length of 49.62 km under progress.
- 3 roads of 100 km length announced as NH.
HARYANA ON HIGHWAYS TO PROGRESS
The state of Haryana has seen rapid NH infrastructure development. The length of NH increased from 1,659 km to 3,531 km from 2014-18.
- 38 development projects undertaken with investments worth Rs. 14,000 Cr scheduled for completion in 2019.
- 135 km, 6 lane Eastern Peripheral Expressway worth Rs. 11,000 Cr built connecting Kundli to Palwal via Ghaziabad.
JAMMU & KASHMIR COME TOGETHER
J&K witnessed work progressing at a faster pace from 2014-18.
- Length of NH increased from 1,695 km in 2014 to 2,584 km in 2018.
- Number of NH increased to 14.
- Over 969 km of new NH declared in the State.
- 4 State Highways spanning 400 km upgraded to NH.
Length of NH before May 2014 was 6,760 km.
- During 2014-18 the NH sector has seen 100% growth.
- 372 km of new NH are built.
- Total length of NH in the state reaches 13,565 km including in-principle NH.
- 163 projects spanning a length of 3,345 km worth Rs. 30,365 Cr are sanctioned.
KERALA PROGRESS ON THE FAST LANE
Kerala had 1,782 km of NH till May 2014.
- The state reaches 2,287 km of NH including in principle NH.
- DPR for 1,290 km of NH worth approximately Rs. 27,650 Cr are being prepared.
- Under Setu Bharatam, 4 ROBs are identified worth Rs. 200 Cr to boon Kerala’s economy and tourism.
ODISHA ON OVERDRIVE
The length of NH reaches 6,968 km in 2018.
- Over 2,500 km of State Highways identified for upgradation to NH increasing the length of NH in the state to 9,493 km.
- Projects worth Rs. 18,878 Cr, spanning 2,894 km are awarded.
- The 112 km long Cuttack-Angul Highway to be built with investments worth Rs. 1,500 Cr.